eFolder is our primary provider for BDR (Backup and Disaster Recovery). Backup and disaster recovery can be used to refer to a physical device that sits on-site taking snapshot image backups of your servers. Statistics state that 50% of all small business fail following a disaster resulting in loss of data. Within 2 years following the disaster another 50% fail. Make sure your business remains protected with eFolder! They provide the following services:
- Image level backup
- Virtualize onsite and offsite servers
- offsite backup cloud storage
Anchor aka SyncedTool
eFolder who we use for one of our backup solutions as well as Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity purchased AnchorWorks and it has become our amazing answer to file synchronization and sharing. Here is why you should use what we call TBG File Sync:
- When you have any issues you contact us and we take care of it. No waiting on the phone for support!
- File and Folder locking to keep more than one person from changing the file at the same time causing collisions.
- The ability to find out who is actually locking the file
- Access from virtually any internet enabled device (Phone’s, tablets, computers) etc..
- Continuous real time backup
- The ability to keep unlimited file revisions
- The ability to restore an entire folder to a specific time of day, thus eliminating the impact that virus like Cyptolocker would have.
- Allow guests to upload and download files too big to be emailed
- Can integrate with any file server to allow a portion or all of the files on that server to be available
- Exceeds industry standards with professional grade security
- Should your device get stolen or you need to act quickly, remote wipe of desktops and devices is supported. Thus not allowing anyone to access any important or sensitive information.
All businesses must have an exceptionally good firewall/router at the perimeter of their network. The only firewall/router that we use period is a Cyberoam. The firewall/router is the critical piece for your business to be able to access the Internet. Here are some of the key reasons we only use Cyberoam:
- When The Best Geeks has issues with their product we receive 24x7 support as soon as their phone rings. That keeps you up and running
- It can do everything the more expensive firewalls do for half the price.
- Multiple wireless networks can be configured, some as guests and others as an extension of your corporate network.
- If you need to connect multiple remote locations it handles site to site VPN traffic very well.
- Restricting access to certain websites or classifications of websites for specific users or groups of users
- Reporting on where a specific user/computer is spending their time on the internet
Remote Data Backups
Highly recommended solution for business class file level data backup. We are personal friends with the founder and CEO Mr. Dan Dugal.They have recently been chosen as the backup solution for HP. Here are the key reasons to use their product:
- They are HQ’d in Colorado where all of their support staff is native USA and speaks American
- Your data is kept in two geographically separate mirrored data backup datacenters so you will always be able to access your data in the event of an emergency
- The data transmissions from your location to the RDB datacenters are among the most secure in the business. AES encryption technology, SSL transmission and a personalized encryption key combine to ensure your data is securely transmitted.
- When support is called over 95% of the time the phone is answered by someone that can help within 3 rings.
- HIPPA compliant backup solution for the medical businesses
- Compliant with Sarbanes-Oxley act of 2002 and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999 for financial companies.
All of The Best Geeks clients are referred to this company! They are the place to work with when it comes to toner cartridges and here is why:
- The Best Geeks founder and CEO is personal friends with the Houston Based franchise owner.
- They sell you the same cartridges that the national retailers sell at up to 40% off.
- These products have less than 1% failure rate and if they do you tell James and it is taken care of.
- Free delivery and recycling of your old cartridges.
- They make is easy to order, as they will put an icon on your desktop that will bring up a screen only listing the printers you have in your business, so that you can type in the quantity of what you need and hit submit… Then wait for them to show up usually within no more than 2 days with your product.
This is truly a cannot lose and only gain situation. Tell James that Rus sent you and he will take good care of you and your business toner needs.