If you are ready to take the IT and technology burden off of the person that you assigned it to, and let them do what you wanted them to do when you hired them in the first place, then Full Managed Services is for you.
You know that it is not possible to keep up with all of the new things happening with Cybersecurity, cloud, and other solutions as well as maintaining peak operation in the IT network of your small business.
Performing all of these things is called managed services, and if you are in The Woodlands, Spring, Tomball, Conroe, Cypress or anywhere in the Houston Texas Metro area, then consider us here at The Best Geeks. We will even take all technology items off your plate. No more frustration waiting for or trying to understand customer service representatives from numerous vendors. Just make one phone call To The Best Geeks and we will take care of the issue and provide status updates as you desire. We will manage all of your technology including IT (computers, networks, servers, desktops), Voice Over IP (VOIP) phone services and Internet Service Providers (ISP’s) for a flat-rate fee so you can focus your efforts on growing your business Let us give you the peace of mind you deserve with your small business today with The Best Geeks Full Managed Services.
When you sign up with our managed services, here are some of the substantial benefits:
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity – What would happen if your computers/server were wiped out by a ransomware attack? We feel you should never have to worry about this as we insist on implementing a disaster recovery and business continuity plan that is acceptable to you.
- Predictable costs 24/7 – The Best Geeks doesn’t charge you more when your network is down or a server fails. Our flat-rate fee covers all of that whenever you need it done.
- Ramped up productivity – We can make recommendations to help you organize your data in a way to help you and your staff find information faster, thus enabling more of the important tasks to be accomplished towards making more money.
- Issues are fixed sometimes before you even know about them – Imagine receiving an email in the morning telling you of a problem we were alerted to during the night, and the issue has been already taken care of with no impact to you.
- We are always available – Part of what makes our managed services so exceptional is that we are always available, regardless of time or holiday.
- We want you to gain a competitive edge – We meet quarterly to understand if your business model has changed, as that could alter the technology being used for your business.
Here is an excerpt from my book “How to find an IT Company you can Trust”, talking about the break/fix model versus Full Managed Services…
“I’m sure that one of your goals is for your business to remain up and operational as much as possible. If you are paying your consultant a flat fee for FULL service, then it is also in his best interest to keep you up and going at all costs. Isn’t that what you want? This is different from the traditional computer break/fix business model. With this old model, a service company waited until you had a broken computer to repair it. They only made money if you broke down, so they make money when you are losing money. That does not sound aligned to me what about you?”
“The most important business reason why this is a better concept for you rather than a break/fix relationship with your consultant is the simple fact that your both you and the consultant have your business goals aligned!”
Rest easy, put your IT support needs in our hands. Contact Us today for more information!